tidd pICK & cARRY cRANE
WATM had recognised the need for an end user focused, innovative pick and carry crane with superior safety features. An ‘operators crane’ that would set new bench marks in driver comfort and overall ergonomics. The TIDD PC25 exceeded all expectations, bringing unique features such as the certified ROPS cabin and hydraulic suspension. A Crane that will fast become a must have for every crane rental, construction, mining and energy company fleet in Australia.
The TIDD PC25 is a purpose built crane, designed and manufactured at TRT’s 7500 square metre facilities in Hamilton, New Zealand. The TIDD PC 25 is the ideal pick and carry crane – so compact, yet so powerful.
TRT has built its reputation on innovation, engineering design expertise and exceeding customer demands. The TIDD PC-25 is testimony to this and the must-have when it comes to pick and carry cranes in Australia.
- 25 Tonne Capacity
- Quality Mercedes Engine – with Allison World Series 3000 Auto Transmission
- More efficient Cooling Package that is certified for use in ambient temperature of up to 45°C
- Two speed 5 tonne winch allowing fast hook speed
- Unique steering system and hydraulic suspension for superior handling both on and off the road
- Emergency back-up pump allowing for luff down and hook operation
- Two doors for easy of entry for driver/dogman
- Reversing camera standard - optional winch rope camera
- Superior boom that holds up to 20 tonne with a luff to 65 degrees and tip height of 19.14m
- Convenient rigging locker and carry tray
- Electronic control system
- Two door ROPS cab that is ergonomically designed for the operator with air conditioning and a storage refrigerator
- Load sensing hydraulic pump allowing for multiple functions without comprising speed or performance
- Hydraulic control system with variable flow
- Superior driveline to improve drive angle
- Spare wheel mounted under chassis at rear (no heavy lifting)
- Optional "easy on - easy off" counterweight is front mounted for travel mode and is craned off allowing self-attachment to the rear to maximise the lift chart