Grove TMS9000-2 Truck Mounted Crane
Manitowoc is excited to introduce the strongest four-axle truck-mounted crane on the market: the NEW Grove TMS9000-2. It’s lighter and stronger with a larger boom to create incredible jobsite versatility and greater utilisation. Lighter weight means increased roadability. Longer boom increases reach, enabling you to complete a wider variety of lifts. Best-in-class load charts at all counterweight configurations provide incredible lifting versatility.
The best truck-mounted crane on the road is here to provide you with everything you need to do more:
- Class-leading 100 tonne capacity
- 21,999 kg counterweight can be hydraulically installed and removed
- Class-leading 51.6 m six-section, full-power MEGAFORM™ boom with patented TWIN-LOCK™ boom pinning system
- Grease-free boom saves time and maintenance costs
- New camera system with color in-cab displays
- Standard air conditioning for operator comfort
- Wireless rigging remote for optimal crane setup and operation
The changing needs of the industry inspire us at Manitowoc to continually bring new innovations to market to ensure your success. This latest introduction is more proof that no one works faster to deliver the lifting solutions needed for greater productivity and profitability.