The GMK6300L-1 is the latest-generation of Grove’s popular 300t all-terrain mobile crane. With a maximum counterweight stack of 92.5t, the GMK6300L-1 is an amazing crane that’s one of the best-in-class. Powered by proven Mercedes engines in both the carrier and superstructure, reliability is never in doubt.
The GMK6300L-1 with its 80m boom is an engineering marvel. MEGAFORM™ shaping and TWIN-LOCK™ pinning ensure that the extra-long hydraulic boom is among the most stable in the market.
This crane also features Grove’s famous MEGATRAK™ suspension system. All wheels are engineered with independent hydropneumatic suspension and hydraulic lockout. Simply put, this ensures a smooth ride even over challenging terrain.
There are also logistical savings due to:
- Interchangeable counterweight slabs and self-rigging auxiliary hoist
- Counterweight slabs can be shared with GMK5180-1, GMK5200-1 and GMK5250L
Job site planning Cranimax
- Best state-of-the-art job site planning with simplified 3D function
- Intuitive and easy to use software for quick and accurate verification of load charts, degrees of freedom and calculation of outrigger loadings
- Single or more cranes when planning multi-lifts
- All results are calculated depending on crane set-up
- Professional-quality print-outs for job biddings
Other performance-boosting features on the GMK6300L-1 include:
- Steer by wire
- All-wheel steering
- New carrier cab design incorporating a composite of aluminium and fibre-reinforced plastic
- Tilt superstructure cab
- MAXbase variable outrigger position configurator that maximises load curve performance
|Fly Length:||12 - 37m|