The seven-axle GMK7450 is currently the flagship of the Grove All Terrain Cranes and still manages to be a class leading lifter after many years in production.
The seven-axle GMK7450 is currently the flagship of the Grove All Terrain Cranes and still manages to be a class leading lifter after many years in production. With it’s maximum counterweight of 160 tonnes and the Megawing-Lift a maximum radius of 104m can be reached in combination with it’s flexible Luffing jib. The crane is powered by proven Mercedes engines in the carrier and superstructure, so reliability is never an issue.
The crane’s five-section 60m TWIN-LOCK™ boom is an engineering marvel. MEGAFORM™ shaping and Twin-Lock pinning ensure that its hydraulic boom is safest in the market and most flexible with 32 different pinning positions.
This crane also features Grove’s famous MEGATRAK™ suspension system. All wheels are engineered with independent hydropneumatic suspension and hydraulic lockout. Simply put, this ensures a smooth ride even over challenging terrain. Driver comfort has never been better in a crane of this capacity!
The GMK7450’s superstructure also features a graphic display load moment and independent two-block system. This includes an audio-visual warning and control lever lock-out. These systems provide a clear, electronic display of boom angle, length, radius, tip height, relative load moment, maximum permissible load, load indication and warning of impending two-block condition with lock-out hoist function.
Job site planning Cranimax
- Best state-of-the-art job site planning with simplified 3D function
- Intuitive and easy to use software for quick and accurate verification of load charts, degrees of freedom and calculation of outrigger loadings
- Single or more cranes when planning multi-lifts
- All results are calculated depending on crane set-up
- Professional-quality print-outs for job biddings
Other performance-boosting features include:
- All wheel steering
- Tilt superstructure cab
- Symmetric 10t counterweight slabs
- Self-rigging auxiliary hoist
- MegaWing Lift (optional)
|Fly Length:||12 - 79m|