The RT550E takes Grove’s smaller capacity rough terrain cranes up a notch in terms of performance. Don’t let its compact dimensions fool you because this is a crane that’s designed to be seriously productive within its class.
There are plenty of features to like about the RT550E that may not be readily apparent until you dig into its full spectrum of specifications. For example, at 39m this crane has the longest boom in its capacity class. And yet, the RT550E is the most compact crane in its class.
Both of these key attributes enables the crane to offer outstanding height and reach, providing owners with much higher utilisation rates and far greater versatility than previously thought possible.
Consider its other following features:
- The crane’s MEGAFORM™ boom shape eliminates weight and increases capacity compared to conventional shapes. Large wear pads provide superior boom alignment when telescoping, and allow an excellent transition of weights between sections
- Using only one telescope cylinder to extend the boom, Grove’s TWIN-LOCK™ system maximizes capacities by eliminating weight inside the extended boom
- The Crane Control System (CCS) offers a user-friendly interface, two full graphic displays for easier viewing and a jog dial for easier navigation and data input.
- A new full vision cab featuring all-steel fabrication with acoustic lining and tinted safety glass throughout. Easy and safe to access
Other performance-boosting features include:
- CraneSTAR®, an exclusive and innovative crane asset management system that helps maximise efficiency through remote monitoring of critical crane data
- Inverted outrigger jacks to protect ingress of dust and dirt, reducing maintenance costs
- Manitowoc ICOS color display including load moment and anti-two block system with audio-visual warning and control lever lockout
- Tier 3 Cummins engine
|Tyre Size:||20.5 R25|