The RT9150E-2 is one of two machines in Grove high capacity RT class of crane. And we’re not talking about its dimensions (which by the way is only just marginally bigger than its GMK9130E-2 sibling), because when your job requires a mega lifter, you know the RT9150E-2 won’t let you down.
Its rated 135t capacity is easily supported by the 60m, six-section, MEGAFORM™ style boom with the Twin-lock™ pinning system. Large wear pads provide superior boom alignment when telescoping, allowing an excellent transition of weights between sections.
The RT9150E-2 is particularly well suited for refineries, power plants and other large projects with heavy-duty lifting requirements in a compact space.
Get ready for an unbelievable lifting performance because the RT9150E-2 is seriously strong throughout its load charts.
And consider the following features:
- The crane has a variety of jib options including an 18m hydraulically offsettable bi-fold swing away extension. This provides a total tip height of 81.4m.extension. There is also the further option of 1 x 8m and 1 x 6m lattice extension inserts, which fits between the boom nose and bifold extension, enabling the tip height to be maximised to 95.3m.
- The crane full vision cab, all-steel fabricated with acoustical lining and tinted safety glass throughout. The cab tilts up to 20˚providing the operator additional comfort when working at long boom and extension lengths
- Counterweight and both outrigger boxes are hydraulically self-removable and installed by the crane
Other great features include:
- CraneSTAR is an exclusive and innovative crane asset management system that helps improve your profitability and reduce costs by remote monitoring
- critical crane data
- 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steer
- Tier 3 Cummins engine
- Optional Heavy Lift counterweight package
- Optional ECOS event recorder
- Optional boom mounted aircraft warning light
|Fly Length:||11 - 18m|
|Tyre Size:||33.25 x 29 - 38 bias ply Titan|