The TMS9000-2 is Grove’s flagship truck-mounted crane which clearly sets the highest benchmark in its class in the market.
The TMS9000-2 is Grove’s flagship truck-mounted crane which clearly sets the highest benchmark in its class in the market. Three key attributes set it apart from all its competitors: strong load charts, its long boom and an amazingly low gross vehicle weight of 36.8t.
The crane has a distinctive 51.6m MEGAFORM™ six-section greaseless boom engineered with Grove’s renowned TWIN-LOCK™ boom pinning system, which maximises the crane’s load chart capacity by eliminating weight inside the extended boom
For extra versatility, the TMS9000-2 also comes with several swingaway jib options to achieve a maximum tip height of 72.3m.
And then, there’s amazing precision control at the operator’s fingertips through the crane’s powerful Crane Control System (CCS), plus safety through increased visibility via the tiltable superstructure cab.
Other performance-boosting features include:
- Multiple ladders on the carrier make accessing the crane easy
- Optional automatic transmission
- Four position outriggers provide more flexibility for setup in congested work environments
- Traction control provides improved traction on the job site
- Available hydraulically offsettable 10.5m – 17.6m bi-fold 0°- 45° offset capability swingaway. This option is conveniently operated inside the cab and is easily stowed and erected using hydraulics
- Available hydraulically offsettable 10.5m – 17.6m bi-fold lattice swingaway extension with integrated 3.5m heavy duty jib for tilt-up lifts
- Standard wireless rigging remote enables convenient setup.
|Fly Length:||10.5 - 17.6m|
|Tyre Size:||Front 445/65R 22.5, Rear 315/80R 22.5|