The MLC100-1 is Manitowoc’s newest 100t capacity crawler crane. Already, it is winning fans for a slew of features built into the crane, such as:
- Components optimized for transport and disassembly
- Outstanding operator comfort and control.
- There’s 10% more interior space for the operator, with full high back seat with headrest and moveable riser supports operator .
- Plus the MLC100-1 is designed with Manitowoc’s Crane Control System (CCS)
Safety and productivity are also big features in this crane. There are plenty of platforms, hand rails, steps and ladder to access all points of the machine. Swing and travel alarms are also engineered into the crane’s control systems to ensure maximum operator awareness.
Other performance-boosting features on the MLC100-1 crawler crane include:
- Button style terminations on all hoists
- Boom butt sheaves for self-assembly
- Standard travel and swing alarms
- Single part number counterweights
- Retractable crawlers for ease of manoeuvrability and transport
|Fixed Jib Length:||18.3m|