Manitowoc’s MLC165-1 provides a broad range of features that will undoubtedly be translated into jobsite benefits, which lead to increased productivity and cost savings.
Manitowoc’s MLC165-1 provides a broad range of features that will undoubtedly be translated into jobsite benefits, which lead to increased productivity and cost savings. This crawler crane gets the job done quickly and safely. Consider the following attributes:
- 12,500kg single line pull and 135m/min maximum line speed
- 2.5rpm swing speed
- Travel, swing and counter-rotate with full rated capacity
- Raise the full boom and luffing jib combinations without an assist crane
- Self-erect mast cylinder eliminates the need to reeve self-assembly block
- Ability to completely self-assemble machine without an assist crane
And there’s been clever engineering put into the MLC165-1 when it comes to simplifying maintenance tasks. The crane comes equipped with numerous upgrades so that the owners can spend less time performing maintenance. There’s individual function hour tracking to optimize service intervals. There are remote mounted filters for easy access inside enclosures and there are sealed intermediate rollers eliminating the need for greasing.. just to name a few of the time-saving features designed into the MLC165-1.
Other performance-boosting features on the MLC165-1 crawler crane include:
- Each crawler is FACT™ aligned and securely fastened to the carbody with hydraulically powered pins for fast, easy alignment, connection and assembly
- Single part number for upperworks counterweight that can be stacked in any order and raised into position using optional self-assembly counterweight raising cylinders
- Hydraulic pilot controls provide infinite speed response directly proportional to control lever movement. Controls include Manitowoc’s CAN-BUS operating system providing microprocessor driven control logic, pump control, on-board diagnostics and service nformation
- Travel and swing alarms are standard
|Fixed Jib Length:||24.4m|
|Luffing Jib Length:||51.8m|