The Manitowoc MLC300 continues to reshape the landscape of the 300t capacity class.
The Manitowoc MLC300 continues to reshape the landscape of the 350t capacity class. Already known for its VPC technology that delivers unprecedented lifting performance, the MLC300 incorporates a wide array of boom/jib configurations including 3.5m wide boom kit for exceptional capacities with Extended Upper Boom Point and with VPC-MAX. With the VPC-MAX attachments, suddenly the MLC300’s load moment is further enhanced to give the crane even more performance through its load charts.
Further, the MLC300 has a fixed position counterweight configuration with multiple drum options to create the versatile lifting solution Manitowoc has been known for.
Consider these attributes at a glance:
- Strongest load charts in its class
- Travel, swing and counter rotate with full rated capacity
- Upperworks and carbody shipped decked (reduced set up time)
- Raise full boom and luffing jib combinations without assist crane (no outriggers)
- Self-erect mast cylinder (reduced setup time)
And it doesn’t stop there. The MLC300 also features:
- FACT™ technology which aligns and securely fastens crane components for fast, easy assembly
- Manitowoc’s Crane Control System (CCS), which offers a user-friendly interface, two full graphic displays mounted horizontally for better visibility, a jog dial for easier data input and ergonomic joysticks
- VPC-MAX™ attachments which boosts capacity by utilising only standard VPC components
|Fixed Jib Length:||42m|
|Luffing Jib Length:||96m|