WATM Crane Sales and Services is a Western Australian privately owned and operated company established in 1974. Our core business is the sales and support of cranes and lifting equipment, and we’re proud of our reputation as being the trusted and reliable go-to name for everything cranes.
- Exclusive WA-SA distributor for Manitowoc Cranes (encompassing Grove mobile cranes, Manitowoc crawler cranes and the National range of truck-mounted cranes)
- WA-SA distributor of HIAB’s extensive range of truck-mounted cranes, Moffett truck mounted forklifts, and Multilift hooklifts and skiploaders
- WA-SA distributor for the New Zealand-made TIDD PC25 pick and carry crane
- National authorised distributor of the German STILL forklift trucks
- Authorised Pettibone dealer across Australia and the APAC region
- Wide Range of second-hand cranes for sale
As agents and distributors, we’re responsible for the sales, service, parts and installation of these world-class products. From the smallest forklift to the largest crane, our commitment remains the same - to supply the best quality product, backed up by service that is second-to-none.
The WATM Difference
A Commitment to Superior Customer Service
We take our customer service seriously. From sales to service, from spare parts to professional training, we’re committed to providing the best, most cost-effective solutions and reliable backup and support for all our clients.
To be the leading crane sales and repairer of choice in Western Australia by following our vision and values and developing our most valuable resource – our people.
A friendly and efficient company, trading with honesty, determined to give its customers the very best of service.
WATM Crane Sales and Service is our business and our actions will always reflect this.
- Safety: Everything we do, we are committed to putting safety first.
- People: To be a place where people want to come to work, creating value and making a difference by doing what we do well.
- Team: To be a cohesive and progressive business where we focus on working as a team.
- Openness: To work in a business respecting diversity and encouraging ideas, creativity and passion.
- Service: We expect and deliver the highest level of customer service. What we say we do.
- Quality: Our commitment to our customers is to supply the best quality product, backed by the best product support.
- Partners: Work with our suppliers to create mutually rewarding and enduring relationships.