When your site projects begin to involve heavier lifts, that’s when it’s time to look at the 60t Grove RT765E-2 rough terrain crane.
When your site projects begin to involve heavier lifts, that’s when it’s time to look at the 60t Grove RT765E-2 rough terrain crane. This crane has been engineered to perform. Consider these:
- Its four-section MEGAFORM™ shaped boom reduces weight without compromising on strength, compared to conventional boom shapes. There are large wear pads which provide superior boom alignment when telescoping, and allow excellent transition of weights between sections
- Get more reach with an optional bi-fold swingaway lattice extension easily stows on the side of the base boom for easy transport while providing on-board extension from 10.1 m – 17.1m for a maximum tip height of 53.2m
The operator’s cab is designed for comfort and productivity, and of course with safety in mind. Visibility is superb with the cab’s full-vision, all-steel design. The operator has full, easy access to the dash panel which incorporates gauges for all engine functions. Other standard features include: cab circulating air fan, air conditioning, sliding side and rear windows, sliding skylight with electric wiper and sunscreen, electric windshield wash/wipe, fire extinguisher and seat belt.
Like other models within Grove’s new-generation family of cranes, the RT765E-2 also has the Crane Control System (CCS). This features an easy-to-view “Graphic Display” load moment and anti-two block system with audio-visual warning and control lever lockout. The CCS system is designed to provide an electronic display of boom angle, length, radius, tip height, relative load moment, maximum permissible load, load indication and warning of impending two-block condition. The Work Area Definition System allows the operator to pre-select and define safe working areas. If the crane approaches the pre-set limits, audio-visual warnings will alert the operator to avoid jobsite hazards.
Other performance-boosting features include:
- CraneSTAR®, an exclusive and innovative crane asset management system that helps maximise efficiency through remote monitoring of critical crane data
- Inverted outrigger jacks to protect ingress of dust and dirt, reducing maintenance costs
- Load sensing hydraulics which enable fuel efficiencies when idling and travelling on jobsites
- Tier 3/Euromot3A Cummins engine
|Fly Length:||10.1 - 17.1m|
|Tyre Size:||29.5 x 25 - 28 bias ply|