When your job requires extra performance, that’s when you need Grove’s RT9130E-2. Its renowned lifting capacity of 120t is the stuff of legend all over the world. The operator isn’t left out by any means. The crane is designed with a full vision cab to keep the operator comfortable and productive. The cabin controls have also been ergonomically designed.
Get ready for a great lift because the RT9130E-2 is seriously strong throughout its load charts.
And consider the following:
- The 48.8m five-section full power boom incorporates the “U” shaped MEGAFORM™ design, which allows for telescoping loads if needed. This compares most favourably with other cranes where excessive time is lost pinning and unpinning
- The crane has a variety of jib options including an 18m offsettable bi-fold lattice swingaway extension and two 8m inserts to enable the crane to achieve a maximum tip height of 85m. A hydraulically offsettable bi-fold lattice swingaway is also available, which conveniently offsets from 0° to 40° from the operator’s cab
- The full vision cab on the RT9130E-2 tilts up to 20° providing the operator additional comfort when working at long boom and extension lengths
- Counterweight and both outrigger boxes are hydraulically self-removable and installed by the crane
Other great features include:
- Powerful engine, powershift transmission
- 4 wheel drive, 4 wheel steer
- Tier 4 final Cummins engine
- Optional PAT event recorder download kit
- Optional vertical LMI light tower
- Optional auxiliary hydraulic oil cooler